Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HUGE ERROR and my APOLOGIES!

I need to apologize to everyone that has already submitted their submission for Challenge #3: Black and White + ONE. Somehow our Mr. Linky widget malfunctioned and deleted the entire widget. I have contacted the Mr. Linky HELP forum and hope that they will be able to help me with this problem...BUT, in the meantime and if not...

Don't worry...I have commented on all entries thus far, have recorded your information and have added EVERYONE to the drawing!!! However, please feel free to re-enter your information into the new Mr. Linky that I have installed for this week's challenge.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience! Hope this will not discourage you from participating again next week!

Hugs,
Priscilla

4 comments:

Emma said...

Priscilla don't worry its not your fault at all and i'm sure everyone else will be understanding as well. i've re-submitted as i had only posted today...so not sure whether this was before the prob occured..and don't worry i'll still be here next week lol xx

Kimmi said...

I wouldnt worry too much, like you say you've been to everyones blogs and commented and logged what you've seen. Just a bit of a pain that it happened for you!

Take care

Kimmi x

helen said...

awww hon dont worry its only teething problems, takes a lot more than that to put us crafters off lol
hugs
helen x

Deb said...

Not a problem - those things happen. I re-posted my link.