Sunday, January 29, 2012

Challenge #149: Diamonds or Pearls!

This week’s challenge is going to be so much fun! We can’t wait to see what you create!
This week's challenge is a…
“Diamonds or Pearls!”

For this weeks challenge you will create a card or project that includes either diamond like rhinestones or pearls! Tell us whether you prefer diamonds or pearls in your post and we’ll enter your name into our drawing TWICE! Oh…and don’t forget to stamp! After all, we don’t call this STAMPtacular for nothing!
You will have from now until midnight (EST) February 4th, 2012 to complete this challenge and post a DIRECT LINK to your submission into our InLinkz in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prizes donated by:

PRIZES:
1st Place - 3 Digis
2nd Place - 2 Digis
3rd Place - 1 Digi

Here are this week's Design
Team submissions:
(Created using "Flying Angel Tilda" by Magnolia)


(Created using "Queen of Hearts" by Saturated Canary)


(Created using "Lovelypop Tilda" by Magnolia)
(Created using "Victorian Digi 2" by Scrappers Delight)


(Created using "Rose Petal digi stamp 1" by Scrappers Delight)
(Created using "La Modes, Time to Celebrate" from My Favorite Things)
(Created using "Bridesmaid" Tilda by Magnolia)


(Created using "Rose Petal" by Scrapper's Delight)
(Created using "Pie Tilda" by Magnolia)


(Created using"EDIE precolored" by Scrappers Delight)


(Created using "Lovely Labels" by Gina K)

(Created using "Angel" by Stampers Delight)
(Created using "Baby Jake - Ragamuffin" by Saturated Canary)

To enter your submission please add your name and DIRECT LINK URL into InLinkz below! PLEASE do NOT add your name to InLinkz unless you have completed this week’s challenge and posted your submission on your blog or some other online gallery! However, if you’d just like to let us know that you’ve checked out our blog or want to comment on the DT submissions for the week, please feel free to leave us a comment in the comment section of this post. We’d love to hear from you!
IMPORTANT! If for some reason InLinkz does not appear at the end of this challenge post, PLEASE leave us a comment with a direct link to your submission in the comments of this post so you can be entered in the weekly drawing!
HINT: For a DIRECT LINK URL all you need to do is publish your submission on your own blog then click on the title of your post. Once the post is open just copy and paste the http:// address that is in your search engine. This will link your work specifically for THIS challenge and will make it easy for everyone to find it throughout the week no matter how many posts you’ve posted to your blog after your submission. Hope this helps!



15 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for the great challenge....I prefer pearls over diamonds....I added 10 I think to my entry, lol! Great samples from the DT, too!!!

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

Thanks for the challenge and the beautiful DT samples! My fave was Julie's. LOVED the color combo. It rocked how the colors looked amazing with the Magnolia image! I wouldn't have thought to do that for a girl but her creation came out wonderfully.
Also a million thanks for picking me as the winner for the previous challenge! It must be my lucky month :)

The Paper Artist said...

Thanks for this great challenge. I love the DT projects..just awesome. I had to do this challenge, I'm a bling kind of gal.

Sabrina aka Chaosküken said...

Thank you for this wonderful challenge and all the inspiration.

Greets from Berlin
Sabrina

mckinkle said...

Hello,

Great fun trying to incorporate this onto a mans card but with black diamonds, I think Ive done it!

Personally a diamond's sparkle always makes me smile as each glisten is different!

Keryn x

Lau W said...

Super challenge ! Your cards are superb ladies !
Love pearls, half pearls very much !
xxx

Stampers Delights said...

Fantastic work from all the girls
very inspirational love what you did with my stamps
Big Hugs Janice

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Adorable DT creations!!

Deanne :)

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi,
Thank you so much for a wonderful challenge this week. I totally enjoyed myself. Wonderful inspiration from the DT ladies.
Oh & I love pearls the best :) Thank you. Have a great week.
Hugs
Lisa Walsh
Dreamtime Designs
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT, very beautiful inspiration. Thankyou for a fun challenge. Diamonds or pearls I loove both are they are so different, take careX:)

Lou said...

Lovely DT cards - i love pearls for my cards (because i can change the colours with markers, but Love diamonds for my Jewellery. Great Challenge Lou x

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi ALL DT: love all your team's entries--especially Tine's. I love both pearls and diamonds but for jewelry from my husband--always sparklies and shine-ys--and I tell him I don't mean 'pots & pans'!!!!! DIAMONDS!

Diane
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.bloigspot.com/

Pathy said...

Thanks for the great challenge.

Hugs

Craftdee said...

Thanks for a great challenge! Love your DT inspiration, as always! Donna

Stampers Delights said...

Sorry I have not been around much
My son was given a last minuet operation (not serious)he is recovering well, but it has meant that I have not been able to go on the computer :(
The submission are fantastic good luck everyone for the winning entry
Love Janice
Scrapper's Delights